The school runs on semester basis with clinical and attachment sessions as its unique identifier. Two intakes for admissions exist within each academic year.
This admission is designed for students for two semesters. The procedure is as follows for registration:
- Students will report and register in the month of January.
- The first semester begins from January to April.
- Students will go for one month internship/clinical in the month of April/May.
- Lectures will resume in the month of June for the second semester.
- Mock examinations, revision, and WAEC final Examinations will be written in the month of September.
This is same in terms of semester arrangement as that of the January intake. It is the main admission session for all students.
- Students will report and register in the month of September.
- The first semester begins from September to December.
- Students will go for two weeks break in December.
- Lectures will resume in the month of January for the second semester.
- Revision and Semester Examinations will be written in the months of April / May.
- Lectures will resume in the month of June for the final preparation on the WAEC exams.
- Students will go for their internship after the WAEC Examinations.
|Pre-Degree Health (Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Lab., etc)||1 year||WAEC, IAO, DHP|
|WASSCE Remedial||1 year||WAEC|
|Diploma (ABCE)||6 months to 2 years options||WAEC|
|Certificate (GBCE)||6 months to 1 year options||WAEC|
|Short IT courses||Minimum 3 months||DHP, Microsoft|
ONE YEAR PRE-HEALTH COURSE CURRICULUM
We blend the health interest of our students with the WAEC SHS subjects to achieve our aims.
The school has a clinic where practicals are demonstrated to boost students’ zeal in health courses.
We have tutors who strictly go by both the SHS and WAEC syllabus for our entire subject remedial.
Students upon successfully completing the one year programme can enroll in both local and International Universities.
PENERIC BUSINESS SCHOOL (PBS) COURSES
|o Diploma in Business Administration|
|Business Finance||Business Communication|
|Human Resource Management|
|o Diploma in Information Technology|
|Hardware & Networking||Marketing|
|Information Technology||Human Resource Management|
Morning Session (Mondays to Fridays @ 8am-3:30pm)
Evening Session (Mondays to Fridays @ 5pm-9pm)
Weekend Session (Fridays @ 5pm-9pm and Saturdays @9am-5pm)